3581 Las Tunas Way
Cameron Park, CA 95682
C: (916) 201-9255
H: (530) 677-6077
- Over 10 years experience in marketing, advertising and creative promotions.
- Adept in marketing campaign development, execution and analysis.
- Effective in leading and developing teams.
- Skilled in print publication and graphic design.
- Superior customer service and communication skills.
- Proven abilities in researching new marketing opportunities.
- Competent in budget planning and tracking.
Assistant Marketing Director, International
California Walnut Board & Commission – March 2010 – Present
Satellite AV, LLC
Marketing Manager – April 2009 – October 2009
Plan and direct execution of all marketing strategy and tactics for company brand including market research, creative promotions, advertising, and public relations. New promotions resulted in 75% increase in sales. Wrote and edited all promotional and advertising materials including brochures and press releases. Develop and strengthen relationships with broadcaster partners, establishing network of business relationships, providing marketing strategy and advice resulting in 50% increase in communication.
- Develop lead development program resulting in 200% increase in response.
- Author and execute company’s first strategic marketing plan including new branding strategies.
- Develop wide range of marketing tactics designed to increase brand awareness including:
- Implement company’s first social media tactics.
- Create newsletters targeting multiple groups to increase awareness and sales.
- Redesign of all marketing materials to include new branding.
- Establish lead callback program to increase sales development.
EchoStar Satellite L.L.C. (Dish Network)
Business Development Manager – March 2007 – April 2009
Work directly with retailers, distributors, Echosphere Sales and Echostar Corporate personnel to market and brand Dish Network in order to achieve increased sales, increased customer loyalty, and increased customer satisfaction. Hire, train and mentor team of Marketing Specialists including development and evaluations. Identify key markets for targeted advertising efforts by corporate channel marketing department. Evaluate and analyze marketing program results for cost effectiveness and provide recommendations. Execute corporate and regional initiatives through collaboration with vendors and graphic designers.
- Successfully plan and coordinate the Dish Network presence at the 2008 California State Fair resulting in over 400 new customer sign-ups.
- Create, manage and implement retailer marketing campaign proposals resulting in incremental advertising of over $200,000.
EchoStar Satellite L.L.C. (Dish Network)
Marketing Specialist – October. 2003 – March 2007
Assist retailers daily in building their business through advertising and marketing strategies. Resolve retailer issues and train retailers on co-op advertising program and guidelines in order to effectively facilitate more participation in co-op marketing efforts. Initiate and develop strategic advertising and marketing campaigns to increase incremental customer acquisition. Coordinate, execute and travel throughout region to conduct sales/marketing training seminars for retailers. Monitor and track regional marketing initiatives and report to Corporate Marketing Department.
- Create new and unconventional marketing materials for use by retailers resulting in 20% increase in marketing penetration for the region.
- Work directly with Corporate team to resolve co-op payment issues resulting in $103,000 in lost funds being restored to retailers.
- Employee of the Month – July 2006.
- Promoted to Business Development Manager
Linear Technology Corporation
Advertising Specialist – August 2000 – October 2003
Plan and implement International media plan in a variety of industry magazines and online publications and disseminate advertising materials to media. Coordinate development of advertising, public relations photos, and annual report. Evaluate and give recommendations of new media including print and online. Maintain relationships with agencies, vendors, and printers.
- Manage multi-million dollar international budget.
- Initiate and implement new ad banner program resulting in 10% increase in company web site traffic.
Marketing Communications Associate – November 1998 – May 2000
Coordinate with VP in establishing and managing the implementation of strategic marketing plans for the launch of ISP and web products. Design the creative for corporate marketing collateral and sales tools for eight branch locations. Prepare and present reports and recommendations to the CEO and VP of Marketing. Coordinate production, design and content of eisa.com portal web site. Direct liaison for outside design firm for web site revisions and maintenance. Assist with new product introduction of Internet Appliance – iDVD. Negotiate contract terms with outside agencies and suppliers.
- Develop web site communication strategy including partnership communication programs and monthly newsletter.
- Establish and cultivate strategic alliances with content providers such as HealthScout, ZD Net and ABCNews.com.
- Union College – Bachelors Degree in Communication, emphasis in Advertising and Public Relations, Minor in Marketing
- Graduated with Honors – Cum Laude
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges
Proficient knowledge of the following software:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign